We are a family business, based in Northamptonshire, selling direct to farm across the UK.
Established in 1998, we have a proven history of excellent after-sales care and honouring warranties.
Our sales team have all managed
dairy herds and will give you good, practical advice.
Look out for our stand at the main UK Dairy Events this year.
Reference sites available across the UK.
Calf Hutches from Calf-Tel
Calf hutches combine the natural benefits of outdoor calf-rearing with a
shelter which provides optimum living conditions whatever the weather.
Farmers changing to Calf-Tel calf hutches find they:
Virtually eliminate pneumonia, scours and other diseases
- Improve mortality rates
- Reduce use of antibiotics
- Produce well-grown, healthy and profitable calves
Optimum Living Conditions
Calf-Tel calf hutches provide living conditions which are:
- Clean, dry, well ventilated and draught free.
The hutch has unique ridge top vents front and back
and a fully adjustable hinged rear vent.
- A moderate temperature all year with low humidity.
The hutch is completely opaque keeping
calves cool even in full sunlight.
- Spacious to give plenty of protection and room
Easy to Use
Calf hutches provide an immediate, flexible solution to calf housing:
- Fully opening, easy access rear bedding door
for quick and easy bedding up
- Easy to manage and move
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Require no planning permission
- Reduce straw usage
- Quick and accurate assessment of calf health
A Good Investment
- Calf-Tel calf hutches won’t crack or delaminate, due to our unique
material and manufacturing processes.
- Only Calf-Tel offer a 10 year warranty on all
- The original Calf-Tel hutches are still in use after 30 years,
with over 350,000 Calf-Tel hutches in use worldwide.
A Complete Range
Calf-Tel hutches come in a range of sizes to suit all breeds and rearing methods, with high quality fences and feeding accessories.
For calves from birth to 8 weeks old
For weaned calves or group rearing