Calf Hutches from Calf-Tel
March 2021 - In stock for immediate delivery
Calf hutches combine the natural benefits of outdoor rearing with optimum
shelter whatever the weather.
Farmers changing to Calf-Tel calf hutches find they:
Virtually eliminate pneumonia, scours and other diseases
- Improve mortality rates
- Reduce use of antibiotics
- Produce well-grown, healthy and profitable calves
Optimum Living Conditions
Calf-Tel calf hutches provide living conditions which are:
- Clean, dry, well ventilated and draught free.
The hutch has unique ridge top vents front and back
and a fully adjustable hinged rear vent.
- A moderate temperature all year with low humidity.
The hutch is completely opaque keeping
calves cool even in full sunlight.
- Spacious to give plenty of protection and room
Easy to Use
Calf hutches provide an immediate, flexible solution to calf housing:
- Fully opening, easy access rear bedding door
for quick and easy bedding up
- Easy to manage and move
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Require no planning permission
- Reduce straw usage
- Quick and accurate assessment of calf health
A Good Investment
- Calf-Tel calf hutches won’t crack or delaminate, due to our unique
material and manufacturing processes.
- Only Calf-Tel offer a 10 year warranty on all
- The original Calf-Tel hutches are still in use after 30 years,
with over 350,000 Calf-Tel hutches in use worldwide.
A Complete Range
Calf-Tel hutches come in a range of sizes to suit all breeds and rearing methods, with high quality fences and feeding accessories.
For calves from birth to 8 weeks old
For weaned calves or group rearing
Using these hutches we have almost eliminated pneumonia and scours are rare.
airflow is excellent, the calves stay cool in summer, warm in winter and
wear and tear has been minimal.
We are delighted with the calves'
performance. I recommend hutches to everybody who comes on the
Tom Horton who runs the 400
cow pedigree Holstein Hinton herd in Wiltshire.
installing the hutches pneumonia and cryptosporidium have been
eliminated. We are now turning out better quality dairy heifers
which will prosper in the dairy herd.
Tom Moore, Youngstock manager, Stockton Dairy, Codford
Calf Hutch Gallery
See pictures of our hutches in use on farms across the UK.
We are a family business, based in Northamptonshire, selling direct to farm across the UK.
Established in 1998, we have a proven history of excellent after-sales care and honouring warranties.
Our regionally-based sales people have all managed
dairy herds and will give you good, practical advice.
Look out for our stand at the main UK Dairy Events this year.
Reference sites available across the UK.